Drupal is an open-source web content management platform for content, community and commerce which has various numbers of advantage. It is used for organizing, creating & managing of website. It has large number of network all over world. Drupal has its own community which provide themes, layout, templates etc.
- Install Drupal and use the administrative interface for content management and site configuration.
- Enable out of the box (Core) modules to extend the functionality of the core web site.
- Customize layout using blocks and regions.
- Work with the File System.
- Create a View for content presentation using the VIEWS module.
- Work with Custom Content Types.
- Create and handle basic and customized forms with the Form API.
- Implement XML-RPC, a simple, portable way to make remote procedure calls over HTTP.
- Create interactive forms.
- Use Theming to customize the look and feel of a Drupal site.
- Drupal Basics.
- Drupal terminology.
- Drupal Workflow.
- Getting started.
- The Admin Interface.
- Out of the Box Modules.
- User Contributed Modules.
- Layouts in Drupal.
- Configuring Blocks.
- Custom Content Types with the Fields Module.
- Adding Fields to Content-Types.
- Working with Taxonomy.
- Creating a VIEW With the VIEWS User Interface.
- Creating a Theme
Who can done this course?
- Web Developers.
- New learners.
- IT professionals.
- Software Engineers